Tuesday, June 5, 2012

~Blog Hop Winner and ETSY Stuff~

Hey Everyone!! Thank you so much for all of you who participated in the Scraps of Darkness/Elegance blog hop!! It was a big success and I am excited to announce the winner!!

But first, I want to be sure to mention I have restocked my Etsy shop with loads of Dusty Attic along with miscellaneous items!! 

Now for the winner!!  I used Random.org to pick a winner and the winner is:

#43  REE who said, "As always your work is stunning and beautiful, thanks again for the blog hop"

Thanks for you sweet comment and for playing along Ree!  Please send me an email to FSOLprizes@yahoo.com, so I can get your email address in order to send you your $10.00 gift certificate to Scraps of Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails