Saturday, June 26, 2010

~ More of Me ~

I finally put together a photography blog. I still have a lot more that I want to add to it, but I did get my first post up finally. You can always get to it by clicking on the pick of Brooky to the right -------->

On another note I just got my new Swirlydoos kit for July and it's AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to start playing with it, but right now I am dealing with a three year old who is apparently in a bad mood. Yay for me!! We are sitting on our couch, once again, watching Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. Fortunately, for me, I have my laptop, so I can somehow stay in touch with the grown up world. Otherwise, I find myself being thoroughly entertained by a giant yellow monster with red polka dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails