Friday, June 4, 2010

~ Sharing Some Published Layouts - SNR ~

Dropping off a couple of previously published layouts from Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. This first one is a layout I did for Mother's Day called Between a Mother and Her Daughter. I used items from the Prima Pastiche line among other wonderful embellishments from Swirlydoos.
I just printed out the words on my computer and inked the edges with Ranger alcohol ink.

I've been wanting to do a layout like this for a long time and I finally got around to it. These two hats belonged to Brooky when she was in the hospital. I am so happy on how this layout turned out and I wish I would have done this with all my kids' hats.

This is a Maya Road chipboard butterfly that I coated with purple Puffy Paint and then put a layer of UTEE over the top of that.
If you are interested in getting your layout published with Scrapbook News and Review Magazine you can go to their website and click on the Calls tab at the top right corner of the page. Don't forget to visit the forums at SNR and introduce yourself!! Get some great tips and join in on some fun threads!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo's! Love the hat one, I still have her hat. Great idea. Enjoy the weekend!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is some stunning work you've done girl! I absolutely LUVVV that you made a page with your daughter's baby hats, just so precious! TFS : ]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails