Sunday, November 1, 2009

Swirlydoos November Antique Linen Kit

Well let me see, I am going to do my best to complete this post while my 2 year old stands next to me on the couch dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba and sticking her head in between me and the laptop. So please forgive any mistakes. Ok so if you haven't already, you should really consider signing up for Swirlydoos kits. These kits are like Christmas every single month. This kit club would best be described as Shabby Chic as far as the style goes. If that is your style then you HAVE to subscribe. Here are some of the current kit layouts I have done so far.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts ...can't decide which is my fave. I am so thinking about signing up for these kits. I see such beautiful work done with them. PS. The new pose is really cute ... hope she sticks with a while LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails