Scraps of Darkness kit club is having their very first Designer call!! If you love the alternative side of scrapbooking or would love to venture into this realm, then I encourage you to try out!!
Commitment is important, so we want to be straight forward with what we are looking for. We want to see ambitious, outgoing, forum savvy scrappers that share in the same love as we do. The designing position will be from January through June of 2011 and we are looking for one more person for our team. At this time we are only accepting applications from US residents.
Here is what we will need from you:
1. You must complete 4-5 layouts/projects per month which will be ready to go by reveal day on the 15th of every month. These layouts need to be placed in the SOD gallery, blog, scrapbook.com, and any other public galleries you participate in.
2. Daily participation on our forums and a daily check in on our Design Team forum as well as keeping up in the galleries is a must. Questions of the week and other DT responsibilities will be rotated amongst the DT members and we would also like you to start new threads that encourage posting.
3. You must complete at least 2 tutorials within the 6 months you are a DT for SOD. These can be either photo or video tutorials.
In return for your commitment, you will receive the entire main kit, as well as two additional add-ons free of charge!! You will also have first dibs on any other add-ons, featured throughout the months you are a DT, at a 50% discount.
Here is how to apply:
Please send all applications and attachments to Mandy@scrapsofdarkness.com
Please include the following:
1. Name, Address, Phone Number
2. Submit three layouts total: Include two layouts that show us your alternative side or the darker side of you. For example: Grunge, Steampunk, Mixed Media, Dark, etc. Then also include a third layout that you would say is your favorite and this can be any style.
3. Tell us why you would like to be on the SOD team.
4. Include links to your blog, galleries, and any resume you may have
5. List of all current DT commitments
All submissions must be received by December 15th and we will have an official public announcement by December 25th!!