Sunday, February 24, 2013

~Layout and Blessings Box - Donna Salazar~

Hi Everyone!! Mandy here, and I'm back with a quick little post to show you a layout and a box I altered using Donna's products!!  I made both of these to send to Donna for CHA. 
 
This is a little blessings box I did for one of my daughters.  I have done a few in the past and I usually have a slot where you can slip in little notes with blessings written on them, however, I didn't do that with this one. I figured the lid slips on and off easy enough. 
 

This is a layout I created of my 15 year old daughter.  I was so excited to send this project to Donna, that I totally forgot to take close up shots of it.  :(
Thanks for stopping by!! Below you will find a list of products and links!!
 
 
Paper:
GCD Studios Family Natural Beauty
Crafty Chronicle - Younique
Bazzil Cardstock
Letters:
GCD Studios Natural Beauty Chipboard Alphabet
Diecuts:
GCD Studios - Natural Beauty Diecuts
Ink:

Tools:

Miscellaneous:
Cheesecloth
Molding Paste
Beads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails