Wednesday, July 10, 2013

~Wedding Gift Bags - Donna Salazar Designs~

Hi Everybody!! It's Mandy!! Everybody knows that when summer comes around, so do weddings and this year I have two in July!  Instead of making a gift, I decided to buy them something and then decorate the bag they went in.  I've done little tiny gift bags like these before, but this time the bags are a bit larger.  I figured I would use a pic of the couple on the front and if they want to, they can cut the front off and keep the page.  So, it's like two gifts in one. 
 
This first bag is for my step sister and her husband.  They are both teachers and for their wedding they are getting married in an old school turned restaurant.  They also did their engagement photos at a library, so with that I decided to stick with a school themed bag for them.
 This next one is for a friend of mine and she is very country, so I did my best to match her style for the bag.
Thanks for stopping by!! Below you will find a list of items that I used for these bags!!
 
Paper:
GCD Studios Natural Beauty
GCD Studios Mix'd Media Stax
GCD Storybook

Ink:
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Driftwood
Mix'd Media Inx - Denim

Stamp:
Stampers Anonymous - Dear Sir
 
Swirls:
Want 2 Scrap - Corrugated Cardboard Swirls
GCD Studios Natural Beauty

Tools:
Clearsnap Colorbox Stylus Handles and Tips
Zutter Distrezz it All

Miscellaneous:
Flowers
Cheesecloth
Beads
 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails