Monday, September 14, 2009

More Swirlydoos Bejewelled Layouts

Sharing some more goodness from Swirlydoos. I love love loved the September kit they did. I got a sneak peak of the October kit and I CAN'T WAIT to show off the deliciousness that is coming. Gorgeous fall colors that it isn't too late to get in on!! Well in the meantime here are 4 more of my layouts.
This is Tyler looking like a little angel. I actually took the crystals off of the large flower and hung them above her head. I used some of my faux grass as well.
This is Rylee in a photo that was originally a little blurry, but I used the watercolor filter in Photoshop and it turned out so soft and gorgeous. The tulip and stem is hand folded, but it is a bit difficult to show on a tutorial, so sorry about that.
This is Brooklyn in a photo I took of her for a photography challenge that I do every month on sb.com. This photo was taken for the month of August and the challenge was to interpret the word "Encounter". The butterlfy was a cut out that I literally stuck on Brooky's nose for the photo.
This is another one of those photos of my kids that I love. They are all dressed up like little Lord of the Rings characters. So much fun!! This page has a lot of detail on it. The chipboard links are woven with thick black thread. I stickled the title letters. The cardboard was stamped and smooched. I hand liquid pearls all around the circle. The fence was misted with glitter mist as well.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful and magical layouts! I am saying hello as a fellow Harlee-Quinnz DT member. Looking forward to receiving the kits and all the fabulous creations from the team.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY!!! So glad I know where to find your blog now, 'cause otherwise I would have missed these layouts - WOW! So romantic and fairytale-like... I love it!!! You've got a great style! Can't wait to see what you do with the Harlee Quinnz papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all GORGEOUS!!!! Love all the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails