Monday, September 28, 2009

~*~ October Swirlydoos Bliss ~*~

Oh yes it's here and it's gorgeous!! The October Swirlydoos kit called Autumn Splendor. I have made so many layouts and I still have more goodies left. This months colors are all the wonderful colors of fall. Check out some of my latest Swirlydoos creations.
This is my daughter Rylee standing under her bed curtains that she has. I kept this one rather simple because the paper speaks for itself. I did notice after I took the picture that my "t" in true got a little crooked. Sorry about that.
This is Raine when she was about 12 years old. I actually did this for a sketch challenge on sb.com. Loved the design so I had to do it. I added a bit of my own flare though. This is all kit items except for the three flowers I layered.
Here is my gorgeous hubby pondering his next move on the treehouse he is building for my kids. I used all kit items, except for my favorite Maya Road sheer letters that I acohol inked in gold.
My sweet Rylee again in her elf get up. All items are from the kit except for the vine above her photo. Isn't this paper gorgeous!! I actually tilted it sideways!! Look at that flower, LOVE IT!!
Ok here is the Beggahuna sketch challenge of the month layout!! I love how it turned out. All items are from the kit except for the lettering. I put in some hidden journaling with a verse from the bible behind her photo. Another great sketch this month!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all Gorgeous!!! You been a busy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love them all .. can't even choose a favorite! I adore fall colors, so these are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails