Monday, October 19, 2009

~ Never Enough Bling ~

When in doubt, bling it out!! Sunday I made a vow to not get on the computer for the entire day, so I cleaned some of my house, watched some tv, played with my kids and worked on a couple of layouts. Both of the layouts I was working on were at this point of "now what". I mean they were both pretty, but they were both missing something in my eyes. So like I said, when in doubt, bling it out!! And so it began.... out came the wire, the beads, the stickles, the rhinestone flowers and imagination.
This first layout was done with some beautiful Websters Pages paper. I cut the butterflies and the little well off on one piece of pattern paper and applied it to this page. I used stickles to enhance the butterflies. I also wanted to bling up my floral spray so I alcohol inked some beads and made some page jewellery. Look how awesome the dark blue and gold look together. I also stickled on parts of my flowers.
I love this page. The paper came from a royalty free photo off the internet that I blew up to a 12x12 size and printed it out. All the blue is a gorgeous pearlized paper that has a metallic look to it. So anyway I had this done and ended up with some vines and a big blue circle. Boring! I had to break out the bling... Let's start with the Prima berry spray that I cut up into pieces and wound around bits of my floral spray, then I had these gorgeous rhinestone flowers in different sizes and colors that I stuck all around the circle, above and on the photo, and at the end of my ribbon. By the way that little fairy is a Harlee Quinnz stamp that can be found at their online store.
Let's not forget this awesome butterfly. I LOVE this butterfly and pretty soon it will be made available to purchase in one of Katies Kreations 4 U 's Etsy kits.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could accomplish work like this in just one day of giving up the 'puter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails