Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Newest Harlee Quinnz Layout

I wanted to make a fall layout with this gorgeous Harlee Quinnz Butterfly Garden paper. I think this one turned out pretty well considering the photo has spring colors. I did quilling for the vine and I must admit I got the idea from Gabi P, a designer from My Creative Scrapbook. The flowers I used for the vine are sold in a kit at my Etsy shop. I did the tulip myself out of HQ papers. The green cardstock is all grunged up using an exacto blade and running it from side to side across the paper. (Don't slice through it, but go side to side with the blade). I made transparencies out of the HQ stamps and also used HQ trim to tie around my tulip.

This layout is currently out for publication!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome little details that I just adore... like how you grunged your cardstock .. and your tulip is fab .. awesome quilling .. just a total delight to look at!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails