Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Prima Goodness

I LOVE Prima and the newest Swirlydoos kit was flooded with so much of it!! I haven't had a ton of time for scrapping this month and this layout took me a total of three days to complete, because I kept having to set it down and get something else done. I finally got my title on it today and got some pics taken. I used some of the new Prima packaging and journaled on it as well. So here is my latest.
I took some gold stickles and outlined the Prima felt. The mini letters were just printed off my computer, cut and inked with alcohol ink. The 2nd picture has a close up of a Prima butterfly.
I printed the photo on matte paper so I could ink the edges and give it a mild distressed look. The round cardboard like paper is brown cardstock that I ran through my crimper and painted with gesso and other inks.

Thanks again for stopping by!! God Bless!!


  1. Mandy, stunning!!!! Love the glittery felt; and the crimped cardstock is a great idea!!!!!

  2. I agree, love what you did with the felt. I agree again what a great idea to crimp the cardstock. Somewhere in my room I have a couple of crimpers. Need to hunt them down. Your layout is beautiful!!

  3. AWESOME idea for the cardboard look!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

  4. Ohhhh wow!!!!! This is just gorgeous Hun- beautiful work!!!!


    Deb- Debla & Mitchy64

  5. sucha gorgeous layout Mandy!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails