Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Scrap Area

I decided a couple months ago that I needed to do something with my scrap area, because I was beginning to forget what I had and things were shoved here and there. My organized chaos became overly chaotic. I had to figure something out and soon because I was loosing my mojo for scrapping!! So I saw these shelves that Ikea had and they were absolutely perfect for what I wanted. They have 16 shelves which all have 13x13 inches of space. PERFECT!! I also bought some boxes from Ikea to help hide all my this and thats. I'm not totally done, because I need to get something to fill my vase :). Oh and this is basically a corner that I claimed and the room is shared by my computer desk and various toys including a large rocking horse. You can see the bottom of the rocking horse in the bottom right corner of the photo.
This is something that I have wanted to do for awhile and finally got it down. I had SOOO much ribbon and I had it all in a box and I was getting frustrated digging through it all the time. This is a Mini Clip It Up and I know that Clip It Up makes a wall mount for ribbons, but I wanted something I can pick up and bring to my work table. I managed to get 120 clips with some of the ribbons doubled up, so I think I have around 140-150 different ribbons on here. LOVE this thing!! I found the best deal on this at Amazon and I found packages of 40 clips for around $10.00 with $1.00 s/h at Overstock.com!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! God Bless!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful space! I really need to organize my area. Its in an open space (supposed to be the formal dining room) and I always have to apologize for the mess as guests pass by it. And I love that ribbon thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great! I have to do something like that to mine. ;o)
    Love the ribbon idea!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had my own space - yours looks wonderful!!! I'll keep it in mind as an example, if I ever get a room free to create my own space! (when my son goes study maybe...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I'm so glad you did that for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails