Friday, January 20, 2012

~Dusty Attic and Punky Scraps Challenge #39~

This is my last challenge for Punky Scraps and it's the funnest of the month!! The Get Picky Challenge!!  I decided to use some of the yummy new chippies from Dusty Attic as well!!   Here is what you need to get picky!!  Choose three from the list and have fun!!


Kerry: Since it is the month of fresh and shiny new starts I'll choose something shiny
Cheryl: in the same vein as kerry, since you might wish to turn over a new leaf in the new year, let's have something to do with books
Misty: stenciling or masking
Jolanda: Use some charms
Ashley: have some negative space
Celina: Use silver or gold
Marie: Use Stickles
Kat: bubble wrap


I decided to go with a photo of Brooky playing in her Snow White dress.  I called this layout Your Story to go along with Cheryl's pick of something to do with a book.  I also did some masking, used Stickles, has shiny pearls, and had a tad bit of negative space.  I used some papers from Prima and the Dusty Attic chippies are one of the brand new bird cages, type writer font, and the beautiful cherry blossoms!!
 Here are some close ups!!  For the partial punch work I used Martha Stewart's doily punch on the main paper and her Doily chain punch for the darker paper behind.
 For these blossoms I used them first for masking which is pictured below and then I treated them with some purple and green Stickles for the blossoms!  My weather here has been so dark and rainy, so decent pics are really hard to get! :(
This adorable birdcage is one of the brand new chippies not yet available for purchase.  I chose to leave my bare with some pearl accents.  So sorry about the poor pics, but the masking is behind this cutwork!
 Here is a close up shot of the hand stitching and the typewriter font chippies from Dusty Attic!!  Such a cute font!!
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


3 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous, and so is this page. I love the soft colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous..what a great photo and the colors are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. The stickles effect on the chippy is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails