Friday, January 6, 2012

~Punky Scraps Challenge #37~

Punky Scraps is back up and in full swing for the New Year!! We took a small break with only one challenge last month, so this month we are back to the normal three!! So here we go!!  For challenge #37 you are given a photo for inspiration!! Now it's time to work your magic!!  Have fun!!

Here is my layout with a photo of four of my kids.  My oldest doesn't live at home, so it's hard to get new pics of her!!
This is the photo given for inspiration!  As you can see I went with the colors :)

 For these leaves I used a full mulberry flower that had six petals.  I tore it into three pieces and it works super well for leaves!!


Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the berries you added on there! Great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love how you framed the photo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails