Tuesday, May 15, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness May Kit Reveal~

This months beautiful kit from Scraps of Darkness is called Summer Breeze and it's another must have kit!!  This kit is filled with the gorgeous Prima Sun Kiss Collection as well as papers from Simple Stories and Little Yellow Bicycle.  This first layout that is based on the May sketch is of my daughter, Rylee. 
Here is this month's beautiful sketch by Suepup!




This page has a photo I took of my daughter, Brooklyn, playing on our deck.  I actually snapped this shot with my iPhone.




Here is the other side of the kit, with the rustic colors.  So cool how versatile all the SOD kits really are.  I took this shot of my girls last fall.  The frame is made by Dusty Attic.
 For the frame, I coated it in metallic alcohol ink in copper and then went over it with distress powder by Ranger.



 This is a pic of me wearing another pair of my fave boots.  I have a few lol.
 I created this banner by accident.  It ended up having a curve to it and in the long run I really liked how it turned out.  It's just a cluster of ribbon, cheesecloth, and other embellies.



Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


2 comments:

  1. always beautiful - gorgeous boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so gorgeous! I love what you did with the kit, especially how you used the cheesecloth!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails