Tuesday, January 29, 2013

~Designers' Reveal for Scraps of Darkness~

Even though Scraps of Darkness has already revealed their kit for January, we didn't have an opportunity to reveal what the DT did, so today the DT will be posting layouts created using the January Scraps of Darkness kit called Waterways.  I created a couple pages using this beautiful kit!!
 This layout is based on the sketch created by Suepup.  I titled this with a bit of sarcasm, but all in all, I absolutely love my teenager girls!!

 Some close up shots!



 This is my youngest and I had this idea of doing an arch, but it didn't turn out the way I had seen it in my head.  I will be trying it again in the future :D




Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. You made some beautiful LOs with the kit. Love also the different styles you made for your teenage and little daughter! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails