Monday, January 14, 2013

~Donna Salazar Mini Gift Bags~

Hi Friends!! It's Mandy!! I'm back to show a you a couple of little gift bags I created using a bit of Donna's new papers!!  These bags measure about 3 1/4 x 5 inches and they are so much fun to make!! Sometimes I give a gift that is pretty small and a big card would over take the size of the gift, so I decorate little bags instead and they take the place of a card.  Plus the person receiving the gift has the option to reuse them if they would like!  


Thanks for stopping by!! Below you will find a list of products and links that I used for these little bags!!

GCD Studios Natural Beauty Collection Paper and Letters
GCD Studios Family Jeans Collection Paper and Letters




1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with the mini gift bags. I hadn't thought about it also doubling as a card for the recipient. Very nice. Found & following you through the scraps of darkness blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails