Wednesday, April 24, 2013

~Grandbaby Layout - Donna Salazar Designs~

Hi Everyone!! Mandy here and it's my turn again!! This time I am posting a layout that I did of my grandbaby!! I ADORE him!!  Also, I'm on a stitching kick again and I used a whole deal of tan colored floss for this layout!!  I love the look of it, but I'm not always up for the time involved to do it, especially sitting at my craft desk.  So this time I prepped what I wanted to stitch and sat in the living room with my hubby and watched a movie!!
 Just a quick THANK YOU to Donna!! She made this GORGEOUS flower pin for me and I think it went perfectly on this page!!




Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Below you will find a list of products that I used for this layout!!
 
Paper:
GCD Studios Family Jeans
GCD Studios Fun & Funky
GCD Studios Mix'd Media  Stax 2
 
Alphas:
GCD Studios Fun & Funky
 
Ink:
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Sparrow, Driftwood
 
Stencil:
Want 2 Scrap - Love
 
Tools:
Clearsnap Colorbox Stylus Handles and Tips
Zutter Distrezz it All
 
Miscellaneous:
Flowers
Stick Pin
Cheesecloth
Lace
Beads
Ribbon
Eyelets
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning.. absolutely gorgeous.. love all those layers and what an adorable photo.. love the stitching too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE.... that's all there is..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails