Sunday, November 10, 2013

~Donna Salzar Designs - Explore Layouts~

Hi Everyone!! I'm back with a layout I created of my youngest.  I took these photos at a trip we took to the Oregon Coast.  I used some of the Fun and Funky papers to create this!



Thanks for stopping by!! Below you will find a list of products that I used for this layout!!
 
Paper:
GCD Studios Fun and Funky

Ink:
Smooch Spritz - Sea Breeze
Mix'd Media Chox Inx - Sparrow
Mix'd Media Inx - Pewter and Indigo
 
Stamp:
Stampers Anonymous - Dear Sir

Diecuts:
GCD Studios Fun and Funky

Tools:
Clearsnap Colorbox Stylus Handles and Tips
Zutter Distrezz it All

Miscellaneous:
Flowers
Twine
Gesso
Cheese Cloth
Beads
Mini Starfish
 
 


1 comment:

  1. A very nice design and great embellishments. Like the photo arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails