Tuesday, November 12, 2013

~October Scraps of Darkness Gothic Kit~

I'm back with a few small projects I did with the Scraps of Darkness Gothic kit from October.  These items will be my last SOD DT items for the next couple of months.  I decided to take a break over the holidays and come back in January.  I will still be posting things on my blog and I am still DTing for Donna Salazar, so please don't think I'm giving up on scrapping lol!!
 
This first item is a paper pumpkin I made.  These really are pretty easy.  I just grabbed a 12x12 sheet of patterned paper and cut the whole into 1/2"x12" strips.  Then I made them into circles overlapping the edges about a 1/2" and stapling them.  I tied them all together with some ribbon and fanned them out.  Then I decorated the center.
 Little card I made.
 Then I also created a little tag as well.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails