Friday, August 13, 2010

~Dusty Meets Grunge~

I feel like it's been forever since I've done a good ole grunge page!! I get dirty with my others, but there is nothing like the sticky dyed fingers you get when you do a grunge page. I just created this page of Brooky for the August Round Robin challenge over at Swirlydoos. I used a spotlight kit that was filled Bo Bunny, Mamma-razzi products. YUM!! I added one of my fave Dusty Attic pieces, the chicken wire, and some of my fave Tim Holtz items as well, like his fragments, various inks, and some bits and pieces from his Lost and Found paper pack. I call it TuF, for Brooky's strong will, tough attitude and major indepedence; such as, "I can wipe myself Mom!" Ya, she calls me Mom and she's three. Dad gets Daddy and I get Mom!! Here's a couple close ups.
TIP: If you use a 1" circle punch it will fill the center of a standard bottle cap perfectly and the Tim Holtz Lost and Found line has perfectly sized images of bottle caps, so that's what I punched.
I used rust colored alcohol ink on the page and edges of these photos.
TIP: Use matte paper if you want to grunge up a photo. You can pretty much use anything on it!
Thanks for Stopping by and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous, love the grunge look.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! I love everything about it! Words cannot even express how fabulous this is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO` are so inspiering! Beautiful! love every detail:) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a doll. Great page, and there's nothing wrong with "Mom".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool page! Thanks for the bottle cap tips. Your little girl is absolutely darling. Such adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails