Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~Page Maps~

I'm tooting a little.... Becky from Page Maps teamed up with the DT from Dusty Attic and we did a whole spread of her awesome sketches for her August newsletter! They all turned out awesome and I was so excited to see mine was caught by Becky's eye!! YAY!! Here is the sketch and my take on it.
The journaling reads: "This is my cowgirl way of life. A cute had and a real life cowboy for a hubby. This is as much cowgirl as I get." My 13 year old daughter, Rylee, took this pic of me. She is getting so good at photography.

Don't forget to check out Page Maps and download the newsletter!! CLICK HERE

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo of you and beautifully scrapped!! love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Amazing photo and fabulous page. Just found you whilst hopping and love your work. I'm just getting into digital scrapbooking but it's very flat - I would love to try something more ambitious. Will check out your tutorials. Thanks

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very nice LO! Have seen it on scrapbook.com recently, I thought I have already commented, but probably haven't...
    Anyway, I love the fabric flowers! and the chipboard swirls go so well here! And I can't help noticing the clear and simple colors - they are great for a cowgirl LO!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails