Thursday, May 5, 2011

~ The Color Room Palette #57 ~

This is my last palette as an RDA for The Color Room.  The colors of this palette were way more my style and were a lot easier for me to work with.  I have noticed that when I scrap with brighter colors my style seems to go a totally different direction lol.  Funny how that is.  :)

I cut out a photo of my oldest daughter, Raine for this.  I also included cogs from Dusty Attic.  I love going grunge :) 
 Sorry for the blurry photo on this one.  I was in a bit of hurry so I didn't have time to retake it.
 I coated pretty much all my chippies with gesso and inks to get this textured look.

 I used some of the beautiful embossed cardstock from Graphic 45 and the sheets are different colors on each side.  So I sprayed this sheet with water and rubbed the top layer off to show the lighter color from the other side.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. amazing layout, love the way she is just sitting in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this looks amazing.. i bet it is even more stunning in real life... i love how you have cut the photo out and she is sitting there so perfectly!! well done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it on The color room this morning and....WOW!! I like the way you´ve done with the photo. And your daughter is so beautiful!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your layout this morning, and I love it, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning LO!Loving the grunge....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful work Mandy, I love all the layers of work, awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails