Friday, May 20, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness and Dusty Attic Tutorial~

I was planning on posting this on Sunday, but I wanted to get the tutorial up since it was ready to go.  I used the May Scraps of Darkness kit called Now and Zen.  I added a couple new pieces of chippies as well.  Here is my page and the link to the tutorial is below in this post!
 I used a rub on for the fan. 
 These are the new Topiary Tree #2 Chippies over at Dusty.  I created a tutorial on these to get this cool fuzzy texture that makes them look more like a plant.  Check out the tutorial here!  You may have to sign in at Dusty Attic, but it's a really quick and easy registration.

 This is another chippie from the Baroque Square Frame Set DA0541. For these I sprayed them with mists from the SOD Color Add-On.  Then I used a small amount of gesso and then went over it with some hot pink paint.  After it dried I used Sparkle Modge Podge over the top. 
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails