Friday, May 27, 2011

~Sketches: Creatively Yours 7-11~

It's Friday and Sketches:Creatively Yours has a new sketch up!!  This week I used a pic of four of my kiddos at the coast here in Oregon.  I titled it family and friends because that's what they are.  They are family and best friends.  Don't get me wrong, we have our fair share of name calling and finger pointing, but when it really counts the love is there.  Here is my take on the sketch!  I know it looks really different, but I chose to smush my elements together instead of keeping them separate.   

I took some close ups.  I really love the color of these flowers.  So dang pretty!

 The alpha titles are Dusty Attic chippies.  Love these!!  They come on small sheets with several different titles on one.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on that sketch, I love your photo, so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you smushed all of these elements together....true art!!! Amazing page as always girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love your take on the sketch.. the layout is gorgeous and the title really is beautiful with the sentiment behind it.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page. Great colors, distressing & photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lay out, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails