Sunday, July 26, 2009

August Swirlydoos - LOVE It!!!

Oh YES!! My Swirlydoos August kit arrived and it's called Passion. I love it!! I have had a lot of fun with the purples in it. Check out what I have put together so far. Fun Fun Fun!!

Here is Tyler... I titled it Need because of all the reasons I need her in my life. I rumpled up the corner and stuck a pin in it.
Here is Rylee.. I didn't do a lot to this layout. I wanted to show as much as the pattern paper as I could so I mainly stuck to the center.

I think this is my favorite layout thus far... I absolutely love the feel of this page. I used the Heidi Swapp Invisible board and inked and misted it all over. This has such a fairy tale look to it.

My oldest daughter actually took this photo of Brooklyn and I. It's hard to see in the picture of the layout, but the photo is actually muted in color with a bit of a pink tone. I did some stitching on the left side of the photo with some GORGEOUS iridescent thread.


This is the layout I did based on the sketch that was made by Beggahuna!! I love these pics of her!!



1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Wow, your layouts are amazing girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails