Wednesday, March 9, 2011

~Dusty Attic~

I have been waiting for the longest time to get a hold of these Graphic 45, Once Upon a Springtime papers and I finally got them!! YAY!! I am a huge fan of fairies and fantasy, so these papers were made for me, well, at least I just tell myself that lol. This photo is of my hubbies baby niece that I did a photo shoot for. I love this sweet little photo of her and instead of using my PS to put wings on I used the new chippies from Dusty Attic. This layout is based on a sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours. Sketch #1-11. Here is a close up of the Dusty chippie Cottage Window chippie DA0196. I inked it then used some stickles to highlight the grapes.
Oh the fairy bliss. I just love this paper!! I didn't make the DT though :( Sometimes I wonder if it's because I have a tendency of destroying paper lol :D
These letters were given to me by my good friend and fellow SOD DT mate, Celina. They worked perfect on this layout.
More close-ups of this awesome paper! I cute, rearranged, and layered the paper.
Just a close-up of the Dusty chippie wings. They have different sizes of wings both smooth and lined. I just coated mine in some gesso.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on this layout! love all the details and layers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this paper too this week...its super fun stuff :) gorgeous layout!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous Mandy! I want that paper too. Gorgeous DA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Mandy! I love how you did the DA piece...that is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. She is soo cute!! I am sorry about the G45 DT. I thought for sure you had a spot there. Well their loss and just try again next time!! Love all the fussy cutting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails