Sunday, March 20, 2011

~ Scraps of Darkness and Sketch Inspiration~

Scraps of Darkness got together with Sketch Inspiration to sponsor a challenge and the girls at SOD wanted to pitch in and throw out some examples to go with the sketch!! There was a little mix up at first so some of us DT girls did last weeks sketch instead of the sketch that is being revealed today. The good news is I get to reveal two more layouts for SOD!
Here is my first layout based on Sketch 212 which revealed today. This is my daughter Raine and she had some photos taken of her recently, so I had to scrap a few of them. I did the frame cut out free hand using an exacto knife and used some leafy ribbon that I got from my very good friend Katie777.
This layout was based on the previous sketch 211 and I used a bit of Dusty Attic on this as well. These are my three youngest girls.
To achieve this look on your chippie you can ink first, then I used some gesso and went around the edges and sporadically sprinkled some embossing powder. Then I went around the edges with my heat gun.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails