Monday, March 28, 2011

~A Splash of Color~

I have been a follower of The Color Room for over a year, but I never got around to doing any of the challenges there. So about four weeks ago I decided I needed to jump in and play. I'm so glad I did, because I am not totally addicted to it lol. I love the challenge of trying to find the right colors, which I am still working on perfecting, and the amazing work the design team does over there. WOW!! It's awesome!! Anyways the newest palette was loaded with color and here is what I came up with.

The photo is of my dd Rylee and she took it of herself. I added the Brick Wall Panel from Dusty Attic. This is an awesome chippie because you can break it apart and place the bricks where ever you would like.

I coated these little bricks with gesso first and then sprayed them with smooch spritz.

I used a Prima mask for these balloons on a separate sheet of paper. Then I cut them out and used pink stickles on them.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

9 comments:

  1. love all the pinks and blues together....the balloons are cute...love your work as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I love those bricks! Where did you find them? Great take on TCR palette! I think you inspired me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bricks are Dusty Attic chippies that I sell in my Etsy, however, I am still waiting for my next shipment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFL!!! Beautiful entry for The Color Room! I always enjoy seeing what you can do with mists, paints, masks, papers...and I am lovin that Dusty Attic brick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the bricks are DA cool....love you misting and masking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific use of these colors girl!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO! Love all the details!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails