Monday, March 21, 2011

~Punky Scraps~

Punky Scraps has some great challenges going on this month on their blog and the last challenge was to interpret this photo below in any way we see it. First off as a photographer, I have to say I LOVE this photo!! So dang cool!!
I had a totally different idea in mind then I came across this photo that my dd Rylee took of a little girl she baby sits for and I had to use it instead. I did my best to incorporate green and stripes to it :D I mixed a bit of some of my SOD kits as well!!
I LOVE Petaloo!! They just keep getting better and better!!


The background was from the video tutorial I did recently (go to videos at the top). I added a bit more color to it for this page and also added some black acrylic paint around the border of the page and the photo.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

10 comments:

  1. Wowsers, that is a beautiful layout!!! I too love Petaloo flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is gorgeous!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff Mandy!!! Also watched your videos and thank you for sharing those techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% drop-dead gorgeous Mandy! and I agree w/ u re: Petaloo. Bravo girl! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this layout! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Beautiful layout and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this black, pink, green layout!
    Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness this is gorgeous!!! the photo is soooo sweet!! So glad to have you join in the challenge at Punky Scraps! =) Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful!!! :) i love the furry border embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails