I just did a quick copy and paste of all the call details below!!
Scraps of Darkness kit club is looking for designers to add to our talented Design Team! If you
love the alternative side of scrapbooking or would like to venture into this realm, then we
encourage you to try out!!
Commitment is important, so we want to be straightforward with what we are looking for. We
want to see ambitious, outgoing, forum savvy scrappers that share in the same love as we do.
This DT position will start with our May, 2011 kit and end with our October, 2011 kit and we are
looking for 2 designers for this term. This is open to everyone. Anyone outside of the US or Canada will have to pay shipping fees.
Here is what we will need from you:
1. You must complete a minimum of 5 layouts/cards/projects per month and have 4 of them
ready to upload by reveal day, which is the 15th of every month, and the 5th layout/project should
be uploaded about a week after reveal day. These layouts need to be placed in the SOD
gallery, blogs, scrapbook.com, and any other public galleries that you participate in.
2. Daily participation on our forum and a daily check in on our Design Team forum, as well as
keeping up in the galleries is a must. DT responsibilities, such as posting a Question of The
Week, will be rotated amongst our DT and we would also like you to start new threads that
encourage posting by our members.
3. You must complete at least 2 tutorials within your 6 month DT term for SOD. These can be
either photo or video tutorials.
In return for your commitment, you will receive the entire main kit, as well as TWO additional add-
ons free of charge!! You will also have first dibs on any additional add-ons featured throughout
the months you are a DT at a 50% discount. In addition, we offer a 30% discount in our store for
Here is how to apply:
Please send all applications and attachments to email@example.com
Please include the following:
1. Name, Address, Phone Number
2. Submit three layouts total - Include two layouts that show us your alternative side or the darker
side of your work. For example: Distressed, Grunge, Steampunk, Mixed Media, Dark, etc. Then
also include a third layout that you would say is your favorite or best layout, and this can be any style.
3. Tell us why you think you would be a good addition to the SOD team
4. Provide links to blogs and galleries, and any resume you may have
5. List of all current DT commitments, and please note that our designers may not design for or
in any way advertise other kit clubs. We have no problem with DT members designing for
manufacturers, sketch sites, local stores, etc, but it is counterproductive to have them advertise
All submissions must be received by April 15th and we will have an official public
announcement by April 20th!!
Good Luck Everyone!!